Sundling Wärn Partners was founded in 2006 by Krister Sundling and Magnus Wärn. We have both worked the last 25 years within financial advisory services and have gained extensive experience from public and private transactions in various industries involving both Nordic and non-Nordic clients. Together we have a broad business network including owners, board members, management teams and other advisors.
- Stockholm School of Economics and Wharton Business School
- Investment banking since 1991
- Morgan Stanley (2005-1998), Goldman Sachs (1998-1991)
- Stockholm School of Economics and University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- Investment banking since 1990
- AMF Pension (2005-2006), Carnegie Investment Bank (1999-2005), Lazards/Brummer & Partners (1995-1999), Handelsbanken Markets (1990-1995)